Iftar is served at sunset during each day of Ramadan, as Muslims break the daily fast.
In Islam, the concepts of unity and brotherhood are significant, it encourages them to be kind to one another. As such, the benefits of eating together are indeed quite rewarding as not only does it allow for bonding time, but it also brings blessings in the food being eaten.
“Eat together and mention the name of Allah over your food. It will be blessed for you.”[Abu Dawud]
Due to the COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing, donors will not be able to enter the Home and interact with the Residents.
Donors however, will be able to sponsor meals for the Residents on one of the Ramadan days.
1) Food will be catered by our in-house caterer, with donor’s chosen menu (will be specified in follow up email)
2) Date that donor has chosen to sponsor for, will be held for 48 hours, until payment has been made.
With your contribution, may the Residents enjoy a good Iftar session in the precious month of Ramadan.
1) Pick a date on the calendar (21 April 2021 – 12 May 2021)
2) Call Mr Raihan at Tel : 9101 2432 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your selected date and menu.
3) Once you have chosen the menu and payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to you to lock in your meal sponsorship.
4) We will let you know if the food has arrived on the day that you sponsored a meal for.